Josiah Howard about documentary "Donna Summer: Hot Stuff"


Josiah Howard, author of the book "Donna Summer: Her Life and Music" about the documentary film "Donna Summer: Hot Stuff" by Lucia Palacios and Dietmar Post:


"I loved the Donna special. As much as I loved seeing new pictures, video and Donna music, I loved your beautiful presentation and photography. The books, record player and albums worked so well!!!  That's a detail that I never would have thought of.
Congratulations on all of your hard work! I believe you have paid great tribute to an unsung American treasure."

Josiah Howard just finished a new book about CHER.

Please see Josiah's webpage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Johanna Vollmeyer sobre La causa contra Franco

La fama es voraz. Un documental sobre Donna Summer.